Product Suggestions

Welcome to the Monitis Product Suggestions Forum.

Help us improve Monitis by voicing your opinion and sharing your ideas with us. You can also vote for ideas posted by others. The number of votes will be one of the factors we consider in our product development planning. Please note, that you have a limited number of votes.

Please send any support related questions to support@monitis.com instead of posting them here.

I suggest you…

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Graph of page views over a date range

It would be great to be able to export a graph of page views over a period of days or time so you can easily see the peaks and troughs

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. basic alerts for free users

Allow basic alerts for free users

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  core  ·  Admin →
  4. Integrate Monitis with Active Directory

It would be great if we can authenticate monitis user with Active Directory user it will allow us manage access rights from single sign on dashboard

Regards
    Pardeep
    pradeep.kumarit@fareportal.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. DashBoards on Tv's

The status visualization should have bigger icons to get better on Tvs

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Better security monitor visibility

Better visibility into what the security monitor is doing and seeing would be help[ful. I would like to see a monitor in the dash panel showing a history of what was checked and the results.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. DFS-R monitoring

Windows DFS and DFSR monitoring

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Continuous alerts for offline agents would be amazingly helpful

Continuous alerts for offline agents would be amazingly helpful. It’s available for other monitors. Not sure why it’s not available for agents.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Share module should allow you pick the group of Monitors

We want to share a Status View on our website but when you share the module it lists all of your monitors. There should be a way of selecting, which ones to share. The only alternative is creating a new account or using the API to create our own view, which is excessive to do something so simple.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. alert localtion

If I have configured to monitor from 5 location and 3 location failed out of 5. I am getting email alert from each location. So totally 3 alerts for my single service check down. Even every mail has details of what are the locations failed on "Failures From:" row. Why don't consolidate and send single alert for 3 location fail. This many alerts is annoying every time. I know my service is down. Then why the same alert from every location.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. latencies in emailed ad-hoc/periodic uptime reports

The uptime reports only shows the "uptime"/SLA %, not the actual latencies over that period.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Specific *period* view (not just a specific *day* )

The options for last 1hour/24hour/3days/7day/30days and specific *day* doesn't work well when we want to look a the previous month's data.
    The ad-hoc reports, for example, only show to uptime, not the actual latencies.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Monitis with Trello

Would be great if we can integrate this tool with Trello, mapping List, Cards based on monitoring which we have configured.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. FTP with login

We have a problem where oneout ftp accounts gets blocked due to hackers trying to login with invalid pwd and after 5 invalid attempts the account is blocked by Windows.
    Currently we can only monitor that the FTP server is up. We cannot test that the account is active and not blocked.
    Summary
    --------------
    We would like to be able to ftp into the server and perform a login.

Dror

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. RUM: Make RUM shareable as module

The RUM graphs in the tabs obviously can't be shared as single module. The only possibility I found is to share the whole page/tab with the graph.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. RUM: Custom percentiles for time graphs

The graphs with Real User Monitoring data offer the choice between average, median (50-percentile) and maximum (100-percentile).

Our performance goals are described as "xx% of the requests must be answered in less than xx seconds". So we can't monitor our performance goals directly, as the percentage is neither 50% nor 100%, but 95% oder 99%. I suppose this is what most clients interests more than median or the maximum.

My suggestion: Either offer a standard percentile which is high (>90%), but not 100% or offer the possibility for a custom percentile for the monitor.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Combine Monitor Types in Graph format

It would be good to be able to combine the graphs for the different servers. On the Tools page you can show the list view for all servers that have a monitor on their CPU. I would like to see this as a graph of all the servers for all their CPUs.

I would also like to see where we can combine Monitors that are on the same server that are the same Type. So that instead of having 8 Drive monitors for one server I have one Drive Monitor that shows all 8 drives.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sort Monitor Buttons

There needs to be a simpler way to order the Monitors on the screen.
    Example: Buttons to order by Agent Name, Monitor Type, Data/No Data to Display.

Having to search out and manually order everything is time consuming and if we update or add a monitor it changes the whole layout every time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Lower volume of iPhone notifications

Lower little bit volume of iPhone notification. It is lauder than notifications from another apps.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
  20. Add markers to graphs

Possibility to add markers on graphs (with a vertical line for example) to symbolize custom actions like deployments for example

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base